Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I'm close to cloud 9.... I think...
lol last wk was a blast... kind of .... a rollercoaster ride of emotions....
then this week was... nope... IS fun lol... some ppl know why...
well it may well be sum up with this phrase.... oblivious is a bliss... =)
but hey, I was also caught up with work as well and let me tell you.... it was funny...
for me, I saw how stupid parents are and how dumb ppl are at choosing their own clothing... they can go like "wa i didnt know i wear like that sia" ...
then for yakai... well lets say he met the person closest on becoming the customer of the year.... imagine a huge, gigantic fellow walks up to you aaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddd he WHISPER to you... "can i try a size 52 shirt?" ..... -_- hilarious man .....
and i still cant figure out the thing yakai said... maye he will tell me in the future... when he feels like it...
heng at 5:50 PM